HOLYGEMS is pleased to offer our customers with a lifetime warranty on jewelry purchased through the company.
The jewelry owner will be entitled to a lifetime warranty, covers every aspect of his HOLYGEMS jewelry, as set forth in the following terms:
- The jewelry warranty and service policy will remain available to the owner of the HOLYGEMS Jewelry, from the date of purchase of the jewelry from the company, with no time limit.
- HOLYGEMS lifetime warranty covers the cost of repair for defects resulting from normal wear, such as cleaning, rhodium plating, and loose prongs.
- If a defect is discovered, the jewelry must be returned to HOLYGEMS head-office (as detailed below) for inspection, and the company would report to the customer if any necessary repair required, prior to implementing the repairs, and if the repair does or does not fall within the bounds of the warranty.
- The customer is liable for any shipping or insurance costs from the customer to the HOLYGEMS offices. The warranty will cover shipping costs and insurance from the HOLYGEMS offices back to the customer.
- Any jewelry re-sized or altered in any way by a 3rd party not under HOLYGEMS, or without its authorization, will forfeit the warranty. If it is determined that the jewelry has been damaged outside the bounds of the warranty, due to unusual or extreme wear or use, the customer will be held liable to pay for all repairs.
- The warranty does not cover loss or theft of the jewelry in part or its entirety. We urge you to insure your jewelry for casualty or loss.
Upon the request of a customer, HOLYGEMS will re-size a ring one time free of charge, within the first two years after the point of purchase, with the following conditions:
- The ring must be re-sized at the HOLYGEMS service center, or at a HOLYGEMS approved service center. If re-sizing at an approved service center, then HOLYGEMS must be informed of the cost and approve the cost, prior to re-sizing.
- This one-time free re-size will only apply to shanks with no gems set on the lower half the shank and will not apply to shanks set with gems in their entirety. It is the responsibility of the customer to supply the correct size to HOLYGEMS prior to ordering rings with gens all the way around the shank. Only HOLYGEMS will determine if a ring is resizable.
- Rings will only be re-sized within one and a half sizes up or down from their original size, unless HOLYGEMS in its discretion determines that it can be re-sized beyond this scope.
- Re-sizing requested beyond the one-time free offer, will be charged. The cost of a re-size beyond the one-time free offer will be determined by HOLYGEMS and depend on the individual nature and content of the ring. HOLYGEMS will inform the customer of the cost of re-sizing prior to implementation.
Any ring re-sized by a 3rd party without the authorization of HOLYGEMS, will automatically forfeit the life-time warranty, and HOLYGEMS will not be responsible for any costs or damage incurred.
HOLYGEMS will provide free inspection and refurbishment, including plating of all jewelry, on time each year for the natural lifetime of the jewelry. HOLYGEMS will advise the customer as necessary regarding any worn parts that have degraded beyond the capability of repair.
HOLYGEMS will not be held liable for the jewelry and parts thereof, which may require repair or replacement due to normal wear or extraordinary wear.
The warranty does not cover the loss or theft of center stones. HOLYGEMS therefore recommends that each client take advantage of this offer and return the jewelry to HOLYGEMS offices in order to be properly inspected and repaired if need be.
By purchasing the jewelry from HOLYGEMS the customer has agreed to the terms of this warranty, without the need to sign an agreement to the warranty.