Sapphire is a gem-variety of the mineral corundum (a mineral with a remarkable hardness of ‘9 on the Mohs scale’, the third hardest gem, after diamond at 10 and moissanite at 9.5 – which enhances its gem quality and durability). Although blue is the best-known sapphire color, they occur in other colors as well. Significant sapphire deposits are found in Australia, Afghanistan, China, Colombia, Ethiopia, India, Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and United States.
In March 2020, For the first time in recorded history, an Official Discovery of Precious Sapphire in the Holy Land was declared after having been found in the Kishon Mine.
Holy Land Sapphire
Holy Land Sapphires are composed of the same good mineralogical properties as common Sapphire, and comes in beautiful colors, ranging from deep mysterious blue to prosperous green. High gem-quality Sapphire originated from the Holy Land are EXTREMELY RARE.
Mineral Energetic Virtues
The sapphire stone is often mentioned in the Bible as a precious and coveted gem and is one of the stones of the breastplate worn by the high priest in the Temple. According to sources, the sapphire symbolizes heavenly purity. According to many studies of gemstone energetic influence, the Sapphire has virtues that can affect the human body, in the following ways:
- Strengthens the immune system and blood system and in this way helps prevent diseases
- Reduces sweat and swelling and helps improve vision.
Encourages personal fulfillment, sharpens mental clarity and the ability to understand.
- Reinforces professional and intellectual inspiration and the need to seek justice
Creates an energetic protective layer that blocks negative energy from entering.
- In general it is a soothing stone. Helps soothe difficult and turbulent feelings of anger and jealousy.
- Good for maintaining close relationships and relationships.
- It is considered a cooling stone and can be used to reduce heat.
- Excellent at bringing good luck and positive energies.